Just add water to create your own all-natural playdough, made with real mud!
This natural sand-based MakeMUD creates a soft and beachy playdough, perfect as a base for shell and fossil stamps, small world play, sculpting sandcastles, and whatever else your little wilding imagines.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural sand/soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 40-60 mL of hot water, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Contains 200g of dry playdough premix
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
For more details, including use and allergen info, see our FAQ under the MakeMUD tab.
Recommended for ages 3+ years, direct adult supervision required. Like all playdough, this is a toy and is not suitable for consumption.